If you have been looking to buy stannous sulphate, for commercial use, look no further than Alpha Chemicals. As a chemical manufacturer and supplier for over 50 years we offer an expert, dedicated and flexible resource to help solve your individual chemical requirements.
Options to buy Potassium Iodide
Alpha Chemicals offers convenient options to buy Potassium Iodide
Use order form to the right
Call us on +61 9982 4622
Email directly using this link: email@example.com
- Generally we have no minimum order quantity
- Our standard pack sizes offer better pricing
- Larger volume discounts may apply for bulk orders
If you require several chemicals why don’t you email us for a custom quote?
Alpha Chemicals, your Potassium Iodide supplier
Alpha Chemicals has been supplying quality Potassium Iodide for over 50 years to both local and export markets. Alpha Chemicals is a 100% Australian owned manufacturing, formulating and trading company with a strong background in inorganic chemicals and considerable experience in organometallic compounds and a broad spectrum of formulations.
Much of our production is exported throughout the world and we have agents and distributors in New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand the USA, Pakistan, Mauritius, South Africa and Europe.
Trust Alpha Chemicals your Potassium Iodide supplier.
Small minimum quantities
Qualified – what does this mean
Orders can be placed via
- enquiry form in the top right hand corner of this page
- calling us direct on +61 2 9982 4622
- email our sales department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a stock service, the majority of products can be despatched immediately. Multiple delivery options are available dependent on the type of goods, the relevant transport classification and the urgency of the requirement. Call us to discuss the options.
There are no set minimum order quantities however a re-packing fee is applicable for quantities below the smallest standard pack size of 25 kg.
- Nutritional supplement in animal feeds and also the human diet.
- Used with silver nitrate to make silver iodide an important chemical in film photography
- As a component in some disinfectants and hair treatment chemicals.